Is a food supplement made with camu-camu extract berry, acai extract berry and astaxanthin derived from micro algae. This powerful ingredients are known to be high in antioxidant that may protect the cells from damage caused by these free radicals. Hence, they are the watchful protectors. They guard our systems, day in and day out.
- CAMU-CAMU BERRY that is famed for its substantially high levels of Vitamin C, Ranking FAR above other botanical and super berries recorded in the planet.5 Health Benefits of CamuCamu
- Boosts the Immune System
- Improves Liver Health
- Enhances Mood
- Improves Gum & Heart Health
By: Dr. Josh Axe Source: https://draxe.com/camu-camu/
Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is abundant in vegetables and fruits. A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin. It is the master of repairing and regenerative tissues.
Supplemental vitamin C may also lessen the duration and symptoms of a com- mon cold, help delay or prevent cataracts, and support healthy immune function.
- ACAI BERRY is an inch-long,reddish-purple fruit. It comesfrom the acai palm tree, which is native to Central and South America.Acai Berries: What Are the Benefits?
- Promotes Heart Health
- Aids Weight Loss
- Helps Digestion
- Improves Cellular Health
- Has Anti-Aging Effects
- Boosts Energy
- Stops Bad Cell Proliferation
- Promotes Skin Health
- Reduces Irritation
- Immune System Booster
- Encourages a Healthy Libido
- Improves Mental Function
By: Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
The phytochemicals in acai berries include mainly anthocyanins and proantho- cyanidins. Acai berries contain more antioxidants than other commonly eaten berries. They also are high in fiber and heart-healthy fats. The antioxidant effects of acai berries have largely been attributed to phenolic compounds.
- ASTAXANTHIN is a powerful antioxidant belongs to a family of naturally-occurring organic pigments called carotenoids whichinclude organic pigments found in a variety of species of plants, algae, animals, bacteria and fungi.Asthaxanthin as Super Antioxidant:Modern lifestyles promote evident consequences which are increased generation of free radicals because of an unhealthy food that we eat, liquids that we drink, extensive sun-exposure, exposure to pollutants, a sedentary lifestyle, stress, and the use of drugs to temporarily minimize the symptoms of chronic health ailments. Excess free radicals may overcome natural cellular antioxidant defenses, leading to oxidation and damage to vital cellular components. Moreover, our body accumulates oxidative damage as we age, and our growing aging population is more susceptible to certain health conditions associated with oxidative stress.Several decades of dietary research finding suggest that consuming greater amounts of antioxidant-rich foods might help people to stay healthy. These results have provoked significant interest in antioxidant supplements.Several decades of dietary research findings suggest that consuming greater amounts of antioxidant-rich foods might help people to stay healthy. These results have provoked significant interest in antioxidant supplements. Dietary supplementation with antioxidants is receiving growing attention and is increasingly adopted in Western countries. Among antioxidants, natural astaxanthin stands out for its exceptional antioxidant capabilities.The green micro algae, Haematococcuspluvialis (H. pluvialis), produce the red pigment astaxanthin as a protection against environmental stress factors such as UV-radiation and depletion of nutrients. The micro algae synthesizes the highest amount of astaxanthin in nature, which makes it the first choice for the commercial production of natural astaxanthin for dietary supplements and functional foods.Natural Astaxanthin is considered a “super antioxidant” and possesses one of the strongest known antioxidant effects.Natural Astaxanthin is Stronger Than Other Antioxidants
- 6,000 times more powerful than Vitamin C
- 770 times more powerful than Coenzyme Q10
- 550 times more powerful than Vitamin E
- 200 times more powerful than Polyphenols
- 55 times more powerful than synthetic Astaxanthin
- 150 times more powerful thatAnthocyanins
- 75 times more powerful than Alpha Lipolic Acid
Source: Natural AstaxanthinA Comprehensive Review of Human Clinical Studies By Algalif
Source: https://www.superfoodly.com/natural-astaxanthin-foods-best-high-potency-food-sources/ By superfoodly.com